Kalie_swoonDance film by Donna Greenberg, Artistic Director of Ballet Espressivo

Our film “I Can’t Go On” (excerpt from our dancedrama, “Uprising”), directed, choreographed and produced by artistic director Donna Greenberg, and featuring Ballet Espressivo dancers Kalie Hunter and Anton Pasquarella and the moving cinematography of Hal Swann was accepted into “The Malta International TV Short Film Festival“.

The film was screened on Television Malta (TVM) on 30th April at 10.10pm during the 5th episode of the Festival. You can watch the whole programme streamed at this link – then click on option ‘The Malta International TV Short Film Festival’ in the On-Demand Media Library and choose ‘Programme 5?.

CMJ_0149_previewThose who would like to vote (which is important for the outcome of the popular voting) can

do so by email to the following

address: info@maltashortfilmfest.com. In their email, people must specify the name of the film which they would like to vote for – and can only

vote for one of the films shown in that programme. The voting is important for the overall classification of the festival (the popular vote counts for 40% of the points – the judges’ votes will count for the other 60% of the points) as well as counting for the trophy which will be handed out specifically for the popular vote. Voting for the entries of Programme 5 opens Thursday night 30th April) at 11pm (after the programme) and closes on Sunday 3rd May at midnight. Please spread the word for people to watch the films online

and vote.

Visit the festival website: www.maltashortfilmfest.com or contact us by email: info@balletespressivo.com

DVDS are available to purchased. For further information on prices and shipping please email info@balletespressivo.com or call 647.294.0784