***It’s never too late! Ideal for the student who has never studied ballet or has had a long hiatus and wants to get back to ballet. No previous experience needed!
Wednesdays September 7 – October 26/22
8 one-hour online classes at 6 – 7 p.m. for $226.00 CAD (includes HST)
Space in each class is limited. Registration is on a “first come” basis.
Please register for the class of your choice as soon as possible to ensure your spot.
Register by emailing me at email@example.com with your choice and then paying $226.00 CAD by sending an email interac transfer payable to Donna Greenberg.
by sending an email interac transfer payable to Donna Greenberg.
Confirmation will be sent to you by email.
Due to the serious nature of the Covid-19 virus, Ballet Espressivo has suspended all studio classes until such time as it is safe to re-open.
Online classes are fun and effective – a great way to keep in shape and they don’t demand much space. For those of you with small apartments, it’s not a problem: I have taught many classes with students who have just enough space to stretch their legs in all directions and nothing more.
****For those of you who are concerned about not having enough space, I’m offering a free 20-minute trial so that you can see how it works.
How Online Lessons Work
Book, schedule, and pay for lessons by emailing Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students must pay by email Interac transfer, payable to Donna Greenberg and sent to the following email address email@example.com.
Student Set-up for Online Classes
- computer or phone with a camera
- an email address and phone number to Donna by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- enough space to move your leg in front, to the side, and behind
- a sturdy chair or counter to use as a barre
- lots of light
- hair pulled back and secured in place (for those with long hair)
- a support for your computer or phone, perhaps a wall or a tripod or music stand
- light tight clothing with ballet slippers and/or socks.
Have everything set-up before we start!
***Please note: There is a strict 24-hour cancellation policy whereby failure to notify the instructor of a cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class will result in forfeiture of the fee.
Benefits of Online Lessons:
- maintenance of technique
- convenience (no travel time)
- constructive and immediate feedback
- customization of instruction to meet individual needs