***Ideal for the student who has been studying ballet for one year or more.
Thursdays May 5 – June 30/22
9 – 1.5-hour online classes at 6 – 7 p.m. for $305.10 (includes HST)
Space in each class is limited. Registration is on a “first come” basis.
Please register for the class of your choice as soon as possible to ensure your spot.
Register by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice and then paying $305.10 CAD by sending an email interac transfer payable to Donna Greenberg.
Confirmation will be sent to you by email.
Due to the serious nature of the Covid-19 virus, Ballet Espressivo has suspended all studio classes until such time as it is safe to re-open.
Online classes are fun and effective – a great way to keep in shape and they don’t demand much space. For those of you with small apartments, it’s not a problem: I have taught many classes with students who have just enough space to stretch their legs in all directions and nothing more.
****For those of you who are concerned about not having enough space, I’m offering a free 20-minute trial so that you can see how it works.
How Online Lessons Work
Book, schedule, and pay for lessons by emailing Donna at email@example.com.
Students must pay by email Interac transfer, payable to Donna Greenberg and sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Set-up for Online Classes
- computer or phone with a camera
- an email address and phone number to Donna by email email@example.com.
- enough space to move your leg in front, to the side, and behind
- a sturdy chair or counter to use as a barre
- lots of light
- hair pulled back and secured in place (for those with long hair)
- a support for your computer or phone, perhaps a wall or a tripod or music stand
- light tight clothing with ballet slippers and/or socks.
Have everything set-up before we start!
***Please note: There is a strict 24-hour cancellation policy whereby failure to notify the instructor of a cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class will result in forfeiture of the fee.
Benefits of Online Lessons:
- maintenance of technique
- convenience (no travel time)
- constructive and immediate feedback
- customization of instruction to meet individual needs