All private classes will now be conducted online through video conferencing such as Skype.
Please email donnagreenberg[at]balletespressivo[dot]com for further information concerning the fee schedule and payment options for all private class inquiries.
Please note: There is a strict 24-hour cancellation policy whereby failure to notify the instructor of a cancellation at least 24 hours before the scheduled class will result in forfeiture of the fee.
Benefits of Online Lessons:
- convenience (no travel time)
- constructive and immediate feedback
- customization of instruction to meet individual needs
Who will benefit from private online training/coaching?
- beginner adult students who wish to enhance their understanding of dance fundamentals and avoid possible injury
- students or dancers who require help with technical, musical, and choreographic problems
- actors, athletes, or active adults who wish to improve their balance, co-ordination, posture, and stretching techniques
How Online Lessons Work
Book, schedule, and pay for lessons through the website.
Well before your first lesson, open a Skype account – Skype is free. When it’s time for your lesson, simply log into your Skype account. You’ll be able to see and talk to Donna online through the computer’s camera and microphone.
No special clothes or shoes are required; just wear socks (or preferably ballet slippers if you have such) and something close fitting enough that the movements of your body can be easily discerned for correction.
Have a sturdy support to hand, such as a chair back, on which to rest your hand(s) for barre exercises.
Private lessons can be tailored to 30, 60, or 90 minutes as desired.
Exclusive Introductory Offer for First-Time Users
20-minute free consultation via Skype to discuss:
- your previous training, strengths, weaknesses, and injuries (if any)
- goals and objectives
- plan of action and recommended schedule.
30 minutes for one individual = $25
30 minutes for one couple = $35
30 minutes for a group (up to 4 individuals) = $25 + $10 for each extra person
60 minutes for one individual = $50
60 minutes for one couple = $60
60 minutes for a group (up ro 4 individuals) = $50 + $10 for each extra person
90 minutes for one individual = $75
90 minutes for one couple = $85
90 minutes for a group (up to 4 individuals) = $75 + $10 for each extra person
*** Fees for Canadian residents are subject to provincial and federal taxes.
Location of Classes:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday classes:
3300 Yonge St.
* A few blocks north of Lawrence & Yonge St. on the west side
Tuesday & Saturday classes:
Cadence Dance Academy
302 Carlaw Ave. #105
** Entrance at 276 Carlaw Ave.
Carlaw between Dundas & Queen St. West on the west side